Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Up and Coming: The Worlds Longest Blog

I realize it's been a long...long...long while since I've made a post.
(Ignore the date of the last post...that was back in February) Many of
you may have come to believe that I was in fact dead. However, this is
not true, I simply don't think about Blogging all day long. The White
Skinned Goddess on the otherhand...
http://www.katietimothy.blogspot.com/ is a very reliable blog. She
pretty much lives for blogging, I don't know how she has time for
anything else! My lack of posting is all about to change though...for
I have discovered a new bit of software caled Performancing. It's an
add in for Firefox that sits at the bottom of your browser that you can
bring up at anytime, write a bit, paste a picture here or there and
post. Bam! Done! It's rediculously easy! I HIGHLY advise you all to
check it out. If you're not using Firefox...well...I'm surprised that
you're even able to use a computer if you don't use Firefox, so check
that out as well (it'll take your browsing experience to the next
level).

Anyway, I've been working on a blog for several days now
(a bit here and there) to catch up on some very exciting happenings:
gradumication, vacations, wedding, honeymoon, more vacations, climbing,
mountainbiking, aggressive eating, etc. So stay tuned, it'll probably
only be a couple days. I just need to up load several hundred pictures
off of my camera to prepare for the worlds biggest and longest (which
is no indication of quality, mind you...) blog.

While
you're waiting, check out this site: www.mountainbikingbill.com and
check out the video of the guy falling off the cliff.

Very entertaining to say the least. I almost barfed.

1 comment:

litespeed said...

dude, i like how you spelled intellegent. nice.