Friday, November 17, 2006

All work and no play makes Derrick something something...

Go crazy? DON'T MIND IF I DO! BWAH HA HA HA HA.



As usual, I have been keeping to par with the amount of updating that I am known for (not much). However, the reason is now much different. It used to be that posting to this blog simply slipped my mind, and that the crazy adventures just weren't getting reported. Sadly this is no longer the case. The crazy adventures have now been replaced by work and darkness.



This is my first winter season as a full time employee (a.k.a. real-world employee), and I've got to say, "What the crap is up with this!?!?" I wake up, go to work, and by the time I leave....darkness has fallen upon the land. For some reason, my will to go do anything is instantly shut down by the fact that it's already "night time." Not to mention that it's stinkin' COLD out there. If there was a good helping of snow piled up outside the door, I could easily come up with SOMEthing to do, but Colorado weather is known for being fairly dry, and if it does snow, it'll be gone the next day when the temperatures rocket into the 60's or 70's.



Perhaps this weekend will provide a story and hopefully a SWEET picture of someone...doing something awesome!



In the meantime, check out the link to my sister and brother in-law's blog. They've been traveling around the world for the last 2 months as part of a 4 month "round the world tour." I'm not jealous or anything...







powered by performancing firefox

No comments: